UK—Institute of Acoustics
The Institute of Acoustics recently announced several award winners for 2019 as well as the winner of a new Sustainable Design award. We pass our congratulations to
- Prof. Claus Elberling (Denmark), winner of the Rayleigh Medal;
- Raf Orlowski (Ramboll Acoustics), winner of the RWB Stephens Medal;
- J. Bonnel (USA), winner of the A B Wood Medal;
- F. Rumsey, winner of the Peter Barnett Memorial Award;
- The Woolly Shepherd, winner of the new Institute of Acoustics Sustainable Design award; and
- ARUP, for its work on the Royal Academy of Music, and Luxonic Lighting, for its new design of multiservice raft developed specifically for the education sector, both selected as winners of the Peter Lord Award.